Thought Bubble



Thought Bubble: I shall hold my desires gently, patiently within my heart.

December 16, 2010

At Design Tide 2010 . 我在 Design Tide 2010

Through the massive installation Myomu (Weird Dream) at Tokyo Midtown.
由Tokyo Midetown的大型裝制藝術Myomu框住這一刻。



Design Tide 2010 takes place inside Tokyo Midtown shopping mall. I went there right after visiting Tokyo Designer's Week 2010. To be much more detailed, I travel by Toei subway Oedo Line; stop at Roppongi Station and exit by exit 8. I tell you this, because there are many many exits in each stations in Tokyo. I think there are about 25 exits at Tokyo Station (That place is huge!).

Design Tide 2010 在 Tokyo Midtown裡面展覽,我逛完Tokyo Designer's Week 2010後就去Design Tide,要說更詳細點,就是搭都營地下鐵大江戶線,六本木下車,然後從第8出口出去,會說這個因為東京的車站有很多很多出口,東京站就有大約25個出口(那個地方超大的!)。






Design Tide have red carpet.
Design Tide 是紅地毯。




I purchased the ticket on site. It was easy. I had to fill out a short form before line-up to buy the ticket. The best thing about Design Tide is that you can take pictures. Most designers are there to talk to you about their works. Oh! and you get to touch the design pieces. Now that's interaction with design!

我是當場買票,過程很簡單,先填一張短短的表格,再去排隊買票,Design Tide最棒的地方是你可以照像,設計師們會在場跟你聊他們的作品,還有!你可以觸摸設計作品,這才是設計的互動嘛!










I have to say the works are great but it gets a bit crowded there. I had to rush outside to get some fresh air. The people at the exhibition are so stylish. They all look like some big shots from design agency. There are many who came from other countries like me. There are even designers from Canada showcasing their works.

我必須要說的是,作品很棒,但很擁擠,我後來跑到外面去吸口新鮮空氣,人人都穿的好有型喔,好像什麼設計工作室的大牌般,很多像我一樣從不同國家來的人,也有從加拿大來參展的設計師。




ok~now that's enough designs for the day!
好啦!今天看夠多設計了!



More on design / 延伸閱讀:Special Report: Tokyo Designer's Week 2010

2 comments:

  1. 你好~想請問你到tokyo design week時是坐到哪一站呢?謝謝你~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Shin,
    2010的Tokyo Designer's Week 是在明治神宮外苑,我坐到青山一丁目。

    ReplyDelete