Thought Bubble



Thought Bubble: I shall hold my desires gently, patiently within my heart.

August 5, 2010

The Last McQueen



Hello friends,

Haven't been here quite a while. Yes, I'm like that sometimes. Just don't want to get attach too close to anything. Here is my tribute to Lee Alexander McQueen's late work. I've been working on this illustration for a long time. This is an emotional one for me. I worked on it while listening to the theme song of Schindler's List repeatedly. ( McQueen used the song for his Kate Moss hologram Fall/ Winter 2006 show ) Feeling sad and moody; thus and so this illustration is born.

I remember Lee Alexander McQueen.


好久沒來這裡了,我有時都會這樣,什麼都要保持個距離,這是記念Lee Alexander McQueen 最後作品的插畫,我創作這張圖有很長的一段時間,是有感情的作品,我創作時反複的聽著 Schindler's List 的主題曲 (McQueen 在Fall/ Winter 2006 的Kate Moss 3D投影像 show中使用這首歌當背景)我邊畫感到感傷與情緒化之中,這張圖誕生了。

我記念 Lee Alexander McQueen。


Cheers,
Lavi

No comments:

Post a Comment