Thought Bubble



Thought Bubble: I shall hold my desires gently, patiently within my heart.

August 26, 2010

DIRTY POP NIGHT


So this is what happened. You mixed great art with friends and the local hipsters = SPECTACULAR SHOW. Once again MJ from around the way and the gang outdone themselves and produced a great show. DIRTY POP! art show was smoking that night. The place was so packed with people and lots talented local artists.

是這樣的,當你把好的作品和朋友 + 當地的型男美女,等於一個讚到炫目耀眼的show。MJ from around the way 和她的一幫夥伴又一次的完美得演出一場很棒的 art show,DIRTY POP! art show當晚是超熱門的,會場是擠滿了人和一群有才華的藝術新秀。







My friend and I in front of my art.
朋友和我,在我的作品前。




Take a closer look. It's Vivienne the Great.
看清楚一點,這是Vivienne大帝,我的作品。







Posing with inspiring and talented artist Kalynn. Kalynn's art does not look like what she is wearing right now. (laugh) Well, she pretty much look like a totally different person than before either.

與非常有才華的畫家 Kalynn 照一張,她的作品與她本人完全不像(笑),其實她也與以前差很多。





Have a blast that night. and lots great shoes too!
cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment