Thought Bubble



Thought Bubble: I shall hold my desires gently, patiently within my heart.

June 23, 2010

Beyond Wonderland

這是我最近參加的一個多人畫展,Beyond Wonderland,主題是愛麗思夢遊仙境,夢幻的事物。左圖的中間三件是我的作品,由上至下是:CRÈME BRÛLÉE from Sweet Revenge, W. Rabbit, Miss Chanel.

I have recently participated in a group art show called Beyond Wonderland. The theme is Alice in Wonderland and Fantasy beings. Left: The 3 pieces in the center are my art works. From top to bottom is CRÈME BRÛLÉE from Sweet Revenge, W. Rabbit, Miss Chanel.










當天的人潮很多,算是很成功的一夜畫展,遇到很多有趣的人,也遇到以前的同學,同學的作品也在畫展中,有遇到一個也喜歡去參觀墓園的人,哈哈跟我一樣ㄝ~他去過日本的,加拿大的,美國的。當我跟他說我去過紐約有百年歷史的墓園,他很佩服ㄝ!

A great turn out of crowds that night. Indeed a successful one night art show. I have met many interesting people that night. My old classmate also showed up. Her works are also featured in the show. I met someone who also likes to visit cemetery. Haha same as me. He has been to the ones in Japan, Canada and US. He was very impress when i told him that i've been to a hundred years old ancient cemetery in New York.


 其中的作品,一個烤熟的整隻兔肉,旁邊寫著 Eat Me.
This is part of the art show too. 
Yes...It's a cooked rabbit meat with a card on the side which says Eat Me.


是的.......有人真的咬了一口。我看到了。
and yes....somebody took a bite. I saw it.

1 comment:

  1. just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say its GORGEOUS!

    do drop by mine too when you have some time. perhaps we can follow each other. =)

    Persis.
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete