Thought Bubble



Thought Bubble: I shall hold my desires gently, patiently within my heart.

September 2, 2011

An Artist Market Day



My day at the Blim Artist Market.
It's a car free day at downtown Vancouver, Granville x Robson. 
Very sunny and a great day for portrait drawing.
That's my table. I'm selling my illustration postcards, books and doing portrait drawing.
 
我的一天在 Blim創意市集。
無車日在down town Vancouver,Granville x Robson.
是一個大晴天的日子,非常適合畫人像的一天。
這是我的攤位,我在賣自己的插畫明信片,本子和現場畫人像。







The crowds turned out. There are artists selling hand made jewellery, clothings, pottery, greeting cards and masala chai (the table next to mine).

當天有不少人潮,有藝術家們賣手工飾品,衣服,陶器,卡片和 masala茶(在我隔壁的攤位)。






My table



My first portrait of the day. Three Musketeers.
Can you tell that 2 of them are twins?
They haven't see each other for 25 years and that day was a celebratory day for them.

我當天的第一張人像,三劍客。
你看的出來其中兩人是雙胞胎嗎?
他們沒見到彼此已經25年了,當天是值得慶祝的一天。



Then a beautiful baby girl who is a perfect model. She have sparkly eyes.
I tried to take pictures of all people who did portrait with me but eventually forgot about it later.
yep... I forgot to take picture of a hot guy who also did portrait with me.

再來是一位漂亮的baby girl,她有一雙閃耀的雙眼。
我試著拍照每一位畫現場人像的客人,但後來就忘了。
是的...我忘了拍一位型男客人的相片了。



Vancouver really is getting more fashionable.
Maybe I should have do some street snapshot of fashionable people.

Vancouver越來越時尚了!


Check out the next Blim Community Market here.




Cheers to a successful day!
為成功的一天,乾杯!


2 comments:

  1. I love your portraits! Keep drawing miss!
    Nice picture too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marta,
    Thank you! merci! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete